Welcome to our little friend-sourced food blog! For those who haven't blogged before, don't fret. You are all very smart and this is very simple. Just start typing your story, put your recipe, post a link or talk about where the recipe came from, etc. If you can, always include a picture and any suggestions or changes you made/would have made.
I think this will be really fun, and I look forward to seeing what we all come up with over the different seasons. Especially since we are in different parts of the country...and world, if Melissa can contribute from Singapore!
I'll check in every now and then to clean up formatting and tags, but feel free to explore and ask any questions, Also, for the tags, try to stick to details like: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, desert, drink, vegetarian, Asian, Tex Mex, pasta, seafood, meat, etc. Broad descriptions.
Okay, cool. Hope you are as excited about this as I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment